Next week I’m headed north from Virginia to explore coastal Maine and Acadia National Park. I will be joined by a good friend of mine who lives in Georgia and since we both have young children, we try to get away for a few days every year and explore beautiful places around the U.S.A. The sole purpose of this trip will not be to take photographs, however, there should be ample time to do so.
Here’s what I’m packing:
- F-Stop Loka Camera Backpack with Medium Slope ICU (Internal Carrying Unit)
- Nikon D300s with Battery Grip, Really Right Stuff L-Bracket, and spare batteries
- Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 DX
- Nikon 18 - 200mm VR
- Nikon 12 - 24mm rented from Borrow Lenses
- Various graduated neutral density filters, a 10-stop neutral density filter, and polarizing filters for each lens.
- Lexar 16 GB Compact Flash Card
- Induro Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod. Rented from Borrow Lenses. Used with my Really Right Stuff BH-40 Ball Head.
I plan to post some photographs from the trip next week. See you soon!